Summer Music Games in Cincinnati 2023-07-05

Normally I'm all in on the moratorium on the use of The Planets.  But I'm open to exceptions if you have less than 30 horns and do it well.  

4 minutes ago, crownisking said:

While we wait, here’s a random fact about William Mason High School. Sportscaster Dan Patrick graduated from the school in 1974!

Some additional Mason trivia...Mason has the largest enrollment of any school in Ohio.

This contest is actually run by the Fairfield High School band, but has been held at Hamilton and/or Mason high school for the past few years because their stadiums are a good bit larger.

• Like 1

waiting for the scores is going to be tense for me tonight. cancelled my flo subscription months ago and do not have the money to restart, so im back to watching what everyone is saying in these forums about the shows lol. rooting for bloo tonight!

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Columbus Saints size makes me sad because they are literally making their fees free and people still arent going.  If you are reading this and can do it DO IT!

More corps is better for the activity. I just wish there wasn't such a stigma about Soundsport or Open class corps. Kids could march there and gain some great experience to go on to world class corps. 

5 minutes ago, Ashontheinternet said:

waiting for the scores is going to be tense for me tonight. cancelled my flo subscription months o and do not have the money to restart, so im back to watching what everyone is saying in these forums about the shows lol. rooting for bloo tonight!

Right with you...I'm up here on the coast of Maine and I moved to a new home this past week with no wifi yet....so any and all feedback tonight would be great! 

Edited by craiga
  • Like 2