CrownBeat 2023

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

Interesting - everyone saying cadets closing on phantom yet that score right in the middle of BS and Cavies last night. 

Yeah, I’m a bit surprised 

1 minute ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Interesting - everyone saying cadets closing on phantom yet that score right in the middle of BS and Cavies last night. 

Or slightly more comparably, it's a bigger gap between Cadets and Bloo/Crown than it was between Phantom and Boston.

Edited by brassboy
  • Like 2

Despite what I thought were two phenomenal and close performances, Crown grows the gap from Bloo by 0.15 since the Summer Music Games 👀

• Like 3

The top four is going to be a great battle this year. 5-9 as well. The scores from Whitewater tonight and La Crosse tomorrow will be telling. Can the Blue Stars and Cavaliers close the gap to Phantom? This is going to be a fun summer. 

Just now, ediblewaffles said:

Despite what I thought were two phenomenal and close performances, Crown grows the gap from Bloo by 0.15 since the Summer Music Games 👀

More discrepancy in GE tonight...Bloo tied music and was only behind guard by .1...interesting.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

I like the Cadets against both of those when they go head to head.  

• Like 6

1 minute ago, DAYGO said:

I like the Cadets against both of those when they go head to head.  

Cadets need to clean. Very demanding show. They are quite dirty but boy is that a sensational show! They have a fantastic closer already in place which helps. But for now I would give Phantom the edge on Cadets. 5-9 is wicked. 1-4 is wicked. 

This is a great summer for drum corps. 

• Like 5