Three Favorite Shows this Year (so far)

Being from California, my three favorite corps have always been the Blue Devils, Vanguard, and Mandarins (our local corps, Go Mandarins!).

With the demise of Vanguard this year, I'm super excited to see the rise of Pacific Crest. That again gives me three California corps to root for and get excited about this year.

Every year I also pick my three favorite shows that I've watched. Not being a musical person myself and not having a marching background, I base my likes purely from an uneducated audience perspective. This year my three favorite shows are from the Mandarins, Boston, and Crown... they are just really enjoyable and I totally get what they are trying to give me. There's a lot of "this band vs that band" on this forum, but leaving all that aside, as a fan, what are the three shows you are enjoying the most so far this season?

Edited by JohnDF
  • Like 5

Right now, if I had to pick three it would be - Bluecoats, Regiment and Crown.

• Like 1

Cadets, Phantom, Crown 

But so many others really good

• Like 3

I have more than three, but here are three favorites of mine from the bunch. Mandarins, Blue Devils, Phantom Regiment.

• Like 2

Phantom Regiment and Carolina Crown

Personally, I don’t feel strongly towards any other shows at the current moment but I also have not seen every single show yet. I’m sure things will change as the season develops. Overall a less strong season in my opinion in terms of show likeability 

• Like 3

Bluecoats, Phantom Regiment, Boston Crusaders

• Like 1