Battle At The Alamo(dome) - July 22,2023

time for one of my favorites this year. mandies unis are so cool and clean. also as an aside i think the mandarins props this year and last have been my favorites. super fun and a little scary to watch, haha

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Cavaliers tubas, wearing hats and plumes . Very unusual in this day and age.

when they wear their Cavies' hats, don't the tubas generally wear their plums on the opposite side from the rest of the brass line?

3 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Can't wait to see what Jeff puts down tonight. Last year he ###### everyone off putting Boston in like 4th. 

Sounds like when I come out of the lots with my friends. We can never agree on ranking these lines anymore. The judges are doing the same. Any of these top 6 lines can legit win on any given night depending on their run and the judge. It’s a great year to be a percussion fan!

• Like 2

As I said in a previous thread, I'm an avid BD wonk, and have been for decades, but this Mandarins show is my absolute favorite show this season.  The corps has shown they can run with the big boys!  No real weak spots anywhere. Just loving it!  Definite would like them to end of 5th at Indy.

• Like 1