Hotlanta On My Mind - July 29, 2023

24 minutes ago, oldsnare said:

When Cipriani and NcNutt left Cadets and went to Boston - that was the start of all this upward movement.

Both amazing instructors I am so thankful to have learned under, as a marching member and as a leader

• Like 1

DO IT UP DEVILS!!

• Like 2

I would love to see BAC squeak out a win.  I say squeak because the talent and performance levels are outstanding across so many of these corps.  

Bloo is great, but not as great as one of their previous recent years.  BD is always so strong, but I don’t care for this show as much.

86 & 17 BD are two of my favorites of all times, and I have a few personal friends that marched BD.  I am not a hater at all,  I just believe that BAC has the slightest edge overall this year.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

unfortunately i am at dinner and cannot yell at people for disliking Bloo’s narration, y’all lucked out. next time batman, fr

This narration is so important to the source music and part of the music book.  It's not right here right now part 2.

Edited by bandman28
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

You gonna have to talk to the Bluecoats about that. You used to get all the dope from blue knights, but apparently all you get there now is voyeurism. 

idk what this means but i’m scared 

... this weather today was just too much for some of the spectators and i imagine the corp members were feeling it.... i have been thru 6 bottles of water already... and then having to hold my bladder.... yes, it is worth it today... and there are no surprises with how things are going on the field...  can't hang around for the encore... TOO HOT!!

Post it notes and paper clip thingies

Edited by Sutasaurus