Hotlanta On My Mind - July 29, 2023

BD is awesome on flag.
I'm glad they feature lots of full ensemble, it pays off well 

Edited by Cop
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, iggymen said:

... this weather today was just too much for some of the spectators and i imagine the corp members were feeling it.... i have been thru 6 bottles of water already... and then having to hold my bladder.... yes, it is worth it today... and there are no surprises with how things are going on the field...  can't hang around for the encore... TOO HOT!!

Yikes. Yeah that’s summer in the south. Rain or sweltering heat. If you ain’t getting one, you’re definitely getting the other.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lance said:

this hi cam angle is the first time i'm seeing bd's cutouts without glare except one of the pink pieces.  what a difference.  

Take a look at their precision with Marching when they make forms that are readable not very good. I hope they’re not winning the visual captions. 

Love the rifle work

• Like 4

Just now, larry333 said:

BD...yet ANOTHER boring show that does nothing for me. Their last good show was back in '77 IMO

Seriously? '82, '84, '86, '88, '89, '90, '91, etc.... 1994, 1998, 1999, 2007, 2017....so many great shows. Never my #1 corps but '77. LOL

• Like 8