The Staff Merry-go-round

5 minutes ago, Jake W. said:

Excuse me but this is not the relevant thread to be posting confirmed staff changes for the seasonal merry-go-round. Please try to stay on topic; there are at least four different conversations to choose from. Staff changes are not one of them, though.

My apologies. I'll try to stay on topic next time. 

Soooo

In my opinion I don't see SCV as touring in the 2024 summer. Rumor has it that DCI told them to get their #### together and announce during finals week and that didn't happen. So now DCI has no hope for them to return at all

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Jake W. said:

Excuse me but this is not the relevant thread to be posting confirmed staff changes for the seasonal merry-go-round. Please try to stay on topic; there are at least four different conversations to choose from. Staff changes are not one of them, though.

Whaaaa? “Staff Merry go Round = staff additions, deletions, changes. Why is this off topic? Or is this a misguided attempt at humor?

Edited by Sutasaurus

7 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

Whaaaa? “Staff Merry go Round = staff additions, deletions, changes. Why is this off topic? Or is this a misguided attempt at humor?

Ok, one more smarta** joke for the day and I gotta get home. 

Where'd the zombie Poll threads come from ?? - Page 2 - General Forum -  Audiophile Style

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Jake W. said:

5 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Ok, one more smarta** joke for the day and I gotta get home. 

Where'd the zombie Poll threads come from ?? - Page 2 - General Forum -  Audiophile Style

14 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

Hey now, technically speaking it was all on topic because it was a result of the topic at hand as to why a certain someone is no longer with BK. It just rabbit holed. But all the same hole. 

30 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

More likely a total inability to grasp humor by the reader

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LabMaster said:

Excellent.  What is her DCI experience?  Seems mostly in the WGI world.

If memory serves, I think she was with Music City in 2013, serving as battery arranger.  That was the first year Music City made it to Friday of DCI championship week.

1 hour ago, kdaddy said:

it seems some people just don't grasp satire.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kdaddy said:

Duly noted. But you’re wrong.

• Confused 2

Just now, KVG_DC said:

it seems some people just don't grasp satire.

Oh, I get satire…when it’s done tastefully. So far it fails the smell test. 

• Confused 2

2 hours ago, TheOneWhoKnows said:

And if you were so *curious* you could have easily done research for yourself. All her credentials are out there. 

I like to hear from those that may know of her rather than only reading about her.  What is your problem with it?  Good gosh.  Simple questions.