Phantom Regiment 2024

1 hour ago, NewArpege said:

Ha!  No surprise you were on the right side of history.

Jim is in good company though; lots of us had doubts. Then I saw it in Murfreesboro and was flabbergasted by how great it was. 

I didn’t know if they’d win but I wasn’t about to put them in fourth before they were even in the first show.  lol 😂 

I saw Cadets in 2012 and I do love the Christmas show, I didn’t think it would place higher than fourth.  But it was after I saw them at Louisville. I also said that Blue Stars wouldn’t make finals that year.  That big rock sitting on the sideline was strange. 

17 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I didn’t know if they’d win but I wasn’t about to put them in fourth before they were even in the first show.  lol 😂 

I saw Cadets in 2012 and I do love the Christmas show, I didn’t think it would place higher than fourth.  But it was after I saw them at Louisville. I also said that Blue Stars wouldn’t make finals that year.  That big rock sitting on the sideline was strange. 

You’ve got a great memory. I literally had to lookup 2012 to remember those shows. There were a few years in early 10s I wasn’t following closely bc I got bored. Then Bluecoats started doing some cool stuff and I got interested again.  Then returned to in-person comp to see SCV do Babylon.  So glad I got yo see that one live. Last year was first year I watched most competitions on Flormarching. Was actually  good time watching the shows evolve throughout the season. And I loved PRs show the first time I saw it on there and followed all season. Hoping these guys pull out another great concept this year. 

1 hour ago, PhantomPhan91 said:

Yes!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, NewArpege said:

I wouldn’t hate it. When Cavies announced 007, I thought it’d be so stupid, but that show was cool as heck. Phantom playing famous superhero scores could be epic. 

Madison had a super hero show that wasn't great. 

9 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

What show was that?   How do you guys remember all this stuff? 😂 

It is about the only thing I can recall. I can recall moments from shows twenty years ago. Where did I put my keys? Three weeks and 400 dollars later, I still have no idea. 

• Haha 3