Boston Crusaders 2024

8 minutes ago, Vuitton said:

2012 is still one of my favorite Boston shows. Just watching it so thought I would say it.

One of the best pre-shows.

On 4/21/2024 at 12:27 PM, craiga said:

BAC has their first and last full corps camp this coming weekend, and as of then, we will be only four weeks away from Spring Training in Castleton, Vermont.   This year,  they will only be up there 17 days,  with the rest of pre-season on locations closer to the Boston area.  Along with several local performances, many of us are thrilled to have the corps closer to the Hub.  

Can't wait for the start of the season!!!!

I miss the excitement of the planning of getting everything ready for Spring Training, but I will never lose my excitement for this corps!!  I just sit in my little corner of the country and cheer them on! 🙂 🙂 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, DCIat14 said:

I miss the excitement of the planning of getting everything ready for Spring Training, but I will never lose my excitement for this corps!!  I just sit in my little corner of the country and cheer them on! 🙂 🙂 

Haha. I get how you feel. It still feels like yesterday I was packing for spring training for my last summer and getting ready
I miss it a lot

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

So, I wouldn't be fulfilling my job as a BAC fan if I didn't post today that Boston Crusaders fly into Castleton two weeks from today and begin rehearsals two weeks from tomorrow!  And, I believe the drum line moves in a few days earlier. It is time!

Edited by craiga
Grammar
  • Like 8

On 5/10/2024 at 9:47 AM, craiga said:

So, I wouldn't be fulfilling my job as a BAC fan if I didn't post today that Boston Crusaders fly into Castleton two weeks from today and begin rehearsals two weeks from tomorrow!  And, I believe the drum line moves in a few days earlier. It is time!

It just takes for ever these days for the first show. I loved back in the day when the first show was the weekend after Memorial Day.

Good luck, BAC.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Vuitton said:

It just takes for ever these days for the first show. I loved back in the day when the first show was the weekend after Memorial Day.

Good luck, BAC.

BITD, our first show used to be before Memorial Day and the last show was in September.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

BITD, our first show used to be before Memorial Day and the last show was in September.

I was never at the Kenosha show when it was Memorial Day weekend but Jim said there was once snow flurries 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Vuitton said:

Good luck, BAC.

Yeah...I'm so old that I remember a time that you didn't know what anybody was playing until the week AFTER the first shows, and only by reading the reviews in Drum Corps World or Drum Corps News.   And, for those of us in the Boston Area, there was the Herb Cole column in the Sunday edition of the Boston Globe detailing all of that weekends shows.   Yes, we had that many corps here in New England then!

• Like 6