What goes around comes ... DCI Vinyl!

I never left it...still have several years' worth of the Finals LPs, a few older ones that were my Dad's, and several hundred others...

ADCreHd6oAILevBJQxqVblKHE2QGFGjxP3tcWO8w

• Like 2

I have been perusing a local record store to get classic vinyl, got a record player to restore 3 years ago and broke out the soldering iron. I purchased the regiment LP's and am searching for old DCI finals LP's as much as my budget can handle. 

1 hour ago, Tony Flores said:

I have been perusing a local record store to get classic vinyl, got a record player to restore 3 years ago and broke out the soldering iron. I purchased the regiment LP's and am searching for old DCI finals LP's as much as my budget can handle. 

there was a bunch on ebay 

just popping in to say that i got my Bloo "From thee 50"  vinyl today, and man does it sound good! best ive ever heard this program. very much worth the money i paid. 

On 10/25/2023 at 7:45 PM, greg_orangecounty said:

Still have my Kenwood system in its faux oak cabinet I brought from Circuit City in 1981.  Two wives tried to make me get rid of it (speakers are 5' tall) along with my records, but I held out.   

They know now, but our grandkids used to ask "what's that crackling sound for"?     

I was REALLY lucky that we had a Hi-Fi Buys here that went out of business in maybe the late 90's. My brother (Dr. Sternberg) and I bought all our stereo gear from there and when they went under he came back to town and we went wish list shopping. Then I found a Concert Hall MMF 5 turntable and added some Polk Audio speakers. The vintage stuff sounds soooo goooood.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Ashontheinternet said:

just popping in to say that i got my Bloo "From thee 50"  vinyl today, and man does it sound good! best ive ever heard this program. very much worth the money i paid. 

Glad I could sound good for you. :D

• Like 2