my favorite Cadets shows

1 hour ago, DAYGO said:

Love it. I'll be wearing Cadets gear all summer, except on show days.  I'm a Crown dad now so gotta support the kid.  

Because of your boy, Crown will be getting a huge cheer from me this summer!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DAYGO said:

Love it. I'll be wearing Cadets gear all summer, except on show days.  I'm a Crown dad now so gotta support the kid.  

Awesome; I used to go to the premiere every year & watch Crown rehearse in June. I went to Muncie year before last to watch them rehearse & attend the show but didn't make it last year.  I've got my tickets for this year & I'm planning a repeat trip. (Love Crown & love watching their hornline rehearse.)

I'll probably wear my Cadets hoodie to finals. That AC works pretty well in Lucas Oil. (Not complaining about the AC; I like it set to about 65 degrees.) 🥶😄 Godspeed to you & your family this summer!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1993 In the Springtime... - Marched with another corps this year, so actually didn't see the full show until years later on video. For me, it had everything that lacked in '92. Incredibly technical show, with a lot of energy and clean.

2000 We are the Future - This show was just a lot of fun to watch and listen to. Can't ask for more than that.

2011 Between Angels and Demons - The show was a visual masterpiece.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Because of your boy, Crown will be getting a huge cheer from me this summer!

Much love, Chief!  You know I'll be rooting for Dre and Mandarins all summer!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Awesome; I used to go to the premiere every year & watch Crown rehearse in June. I went to Muncie year before last to watch them rehearse & attend the show but didn't make it last year.  I've got my tickets for this year & I'm planning a repeat trip. (Love Crown & love watching their hornline rehearse.)

I'll probably wear my Cadets hoodie to finals. That AC works pretty well in Lucas Oil. (Not complaining about the AC; I like it set to about 65 degrees.) 🥶😄 Godspeed to you & your family this summer!  

Thank you kindly!  Hope to see you around in Indy!  

• Like 2