The REAL San Antonio Rough Riders Thread

I think why its hard for many people to root for BD is based in fatigue. There is a design aesthetic that has not changed in nearly a decade and a feeling that shows are primarily designed with judging in mind first, everything else second. It feels monotonous. So much so that they had the same guard costume design and hair tricks for 3 years in a row.

Also some BD wins have been over some fan favorite shows. Should 1930 have beaten the grass is always greener? Should ink have beaten inferno? Many people say yes, but I disagree.

I actually really like this years show, but I understand the frustration of feeling your favorite corps does not have a chance and not understanding why.

• Like 1

I love ya Dan, but "blah blah blah blah" is all I hear right now. Get to the scores!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, soccerguy315 said:

Cavaliers have like 15 drum majors apparently 

I would love to know why???:spitting:

So, stupid question:

So, BD gets credit because they display a multitude of skills, whereas most groups repeatedly demonstrate one over and over. That makes sense to me, I've watched it happen (most notably in 2014, where they pretty much instantly change vocabulary scene-to-scene).

How have the other corps not also figured this out?

• Like 1

Just now, Cadevilina Crown said:

Plus, the DMs need to practice their salutes if they're planning to be in Finals!

They get all the practice they need at the beginning of each performance. Anyone else have any concerns about retreats?

Awww Samuel is standing next to Claire :inlove:

Haha.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1

That Kayne West guard salute. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jasgre2000 said:

Give it a rest already.  We get that you don't like the Blue Devils.

You are misinterpreting lack of understanding for dislike. I don't dislike their show, I just don't understand it at all, or understand the scores they're getting in GE and visual. That's why I'm asking for explanation. Which no one is really providing.