Santa Clara Vanguard 2018

25 minutes ago, gak27 said:

I LOVE that sustained note that starts around 1:40! Very reminiscent of the sustained note in the Anaheim and Phantom versions of the Firebird finale...

Guess who arranged that Firebird finale? :worthy:

13 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

I thought the time limit now was getting on and off the field in 18 minutes only. Theoretically, if you ran on and off the field the show itself could be almost 18 minutes. Is that true?

I actually haven’t heard about this but it seems like DCI makes it very easy to miss any changes that are made to rules so I wouldn’t be surprised if this was the case 

1 hour ago, queenanne_1536 said:

I thought the time limit now was getting on and off the field in 18 minutes only. Theoretically, if you ran on and off the field the show itself could be almost 18 minutes. Is that true?

*17 Minutes

• Like 2

Think the rule increased the performance time but they still needed to stay within the 17 minutes In other words at your own risk.

• Like 1

Congratulations to Santa Clara Vanguard for tonites impressive, dominating win... and wow.. popping an 86.250...!

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Congratulations to Santa Clara Vanguard for tonites impressive, dominating win... and wow.. popping an 86.250...!

A very impressive win. Congrats!

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 3