2018 Uniforms!

1 hour ago, Tim K said:

I like Phantom with helmets, but I agree that in the photo you are referencing the helmets look awkward. Color in the plume could help. It may also be the camera angle. If the photographer is using a wide angle lense and is kneeling, it may explain why the helmets look funny.

Yeah.

1 hour ago, littlejaw said:

https://m.imgur.com/tvAVNZF

Looks like the hornline where in white helmets and it looks a lot better.

That look I really like!

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

The uniform is kind of bulky at the top.  You add the hoodie to it and everyone looks as if they have no neck. 

confer the designer.

Here's one photo: MIcheal.jpg

• Haha 1

Rounded shoulders and the hood(ie) make them look rather Q-Tipish… just my opinion.   Missing squared off epaulette "wings"... Love the design/graphic and homage to tradition. Overall and all things considered, could have been (much) worse! Final thought regarding PR, please utilize props that harmonize with show design, or none at all. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tim K said:

My thought would be that if the uniforms were ordered by the former director and most likely a down payment was required, the corps might not have much of a choice regarding uniforms. Regarding the designer bailing, if I design that uniform, I’d bail too. Now before people who disagree start throwing rotten tomatoes at me,  the fashion world does not consult me about these matters and in the past, I have seen the designs, am less than impresssed, but like them when I see them, case in point being Troopers.

I would bet these were well into production by the time "things" broke. There's a chance they could go back to an earlier uniform, but they haven't worn the traditional uni since '15.