Here it is - Madison's 2008 Program!

Just not getting into the music clip at all - doesn't sound like a top 12 show. There were just too many places where my mind wanders and it sounds like filler and excercises. I continue to be amazed how people hear what they want to hear when it comes to certain corps. There were a number of you who ripped a poorly recorded 30 second Crown clip apart and tore into their hornline yet people have actually been praising the performance quality of this Madison clip. It's favoritism like this that makes me glad they DON'T allow the fans to judge shows.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... hey well thanks for stopping by!

You don't have to like the show or the concept if you don't want to. It's OK... really. It is. Seriously.

:tongue:

all they need now is a uniform change back to what they were wearing (i think the 2006 looks amazing, or at least go back to the classic madison look) and they will be one of my favorites this year. Cant wait to see them sometime this summer!

Just not getting into the music clip at all - doesn't sound like a top 12 show. There were just too many places where my mind wanders and it sounds like filler and excercises. I continue to be amazed how people hear what they want to hear when it comes to certain corps. There were a number of you who ripped a poorly recorded 30 second Crown clip apart and tore into their hornline yet people have actually been praising the performance quality of this Madison clip. It's favoritism like this that makes me glad they DON'T allow the fans to judge shows.

While I agree with you...kind of....It's best to take the high road and reserve judgment until August. Until then, find something else to talk about in this thread, if at all. Like, for instance, iguana puns.

This is a better title than Constantly Risking Absurdity.

I certainly wouldn't say that the design isn't top 12 material. I think it sound pretty great!

It sounds entertaining to me. That's good enough for me.

Edited by jjeffeory

Principal: Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Billy Madison: Okay, a simple "wrong" would've done just fine.

LMAO. one of my favorite movies...EVER....