The most overrated shows of the last decade

The show itself wasn't overrated. It was the fact that the corps made finals after 23 years.

That show was so hyped even during the regular season. The fact that they were even scoring anywhere close to Colts, Academy, Spirit and Crossmen that season, let alone beating any of them was just bizarre. Colorguard should have placed 22nd, they couldn't even complete a spin in unison, GE visual should have been 20th, the only thing that show had going for it was the storyline of making finals for the first time in 23 years. I agree 100% that the show was 10 times better than what they had put on the field in the last decade, but still nowhere near 12th place. They should have placed a little better than the previous year, but never should have beaten the 4 corps placing below them. My vote for the 2nd most overated show of the decade, behind Phantom 08.

• Like 2

Thank you for mentioning Madison 2010 and SCV 2009. Two of the most boring shows in the last two years.

Its all good, they will try even harder to not bore you in 2011. Cant win them all, but it was great to watch most of the crowd stand, clap and scream for how boring they were, wasnt it. As I said, its all good.

Troopers 09, Should have placed 17th at best.
They should have placed a little better than the previous year, but never should have beaten the 4 corps placing below them.

So you say they should have been 17th place at best but then they should have placed a little better than the previous year (16th). So which is it?

That show was so hyped even during the regular season. The fact that they were even scoring anywhere close to Colts, Academy, Spirit and Crossmen that season, let alone beating any of them was just bizarre. Colorguard should have placed 22nd, they couldn't even complete a spin in unison, GE visual should have been 20th, the only thing that show had going for it was the storyline of making finals for the first time in 23 years. I agree 100% that the show was 10 times better than what they had put on the field in the last decade, but still nowhere near 12th place. They should have placed a little better than the previous year, but never should have beaten the 4 corps placing below them. My vote for the 2nd most overated show of the decade, behind Phantom 08.

This smacks of bitter stew. I'm sure the judges were all reprimanded for their blatant mishandling of the Troopers score. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

so the bloo dm can't stand the fact that people like phantom and crowns music more than others... poor guy :( :( :(

I'm out of line???

nuff Said...

2009 and 2010 Blue Devils (reminds me of early Star with all the props trying to make up for lack of content)

2008 Phantom Regiment (I actually prefer the Jim Wren arrangements done in the 80's)

2008 Crown

2005 Cavaliers

And here we go again. Every chance you get to bash The Troopers you do. We get it. Your kid marched Colts in 2009 and you think they should have made finals, but they didn't and you are still bitter.

Don't worry, we know where you stand.

• Like 4

what possible pleasure could anybody get out of briniging this thread back?

it's beyond my poor little brain.

Or start it in the first place for that matter.

• Like 1