Massillon, OH Show Thread

DCI Massillon (Pro Football Hall of Fame)  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Bluecoats / SCV -- who you got?

• Bluecoats baby!!! Is there any other way?
    • It's staircase madness! Eureeeeeeeeeeeeeeka!!!

Seriously if someone just takes the higher road and doesn't respond they'll be no more arguing!! Corps will do what they need to. It's finals week in one of the most incredibly competitive seasons ever and we talking about Practice.... Not a game.... Practice, Practice.... Sorry threw a little Allen Iverson in:)

• Like 1

Good thing you aren't in charge of PRs final week of scheduling... something tells me they might know more about what their kids need for a great set of finals week performances than you do... gotta love the "armchair quarterback"...

Because PR somehow needs something different than everyone else.

Updates anyone....

Please take any other talk besides this show elsewhere. Please. How did the crossmen do?

They've had closed finals week rehearsals for years and it works for them... but I'm sure you must know how they can run things better. Seems like you must think pretty highly of yourself, and your knowledge of the activity...

• Like 1

Yes and it obviously works for them because they almost always move up place/s during finals week.

They've had closed finals week rehearsals for years and it works for them... but I'm sure you must know how they can run things better. Seems like you must think pretty highly of yourself, and your knowledge of the activity...

Be QUIET. Seriously...

I just texted a friend in one of the corps yet to perform there. They say that they still don't know yet. My guess is that it's going to be cancelled.