Paid attendance figures for DCI World Championships

I never doubted that number went through the turnstiles Brasso. I questioned if the entire number was paid. For a guy who lives to split hairs to prove a point, you're sure trying to tie the whole thing into a ponytail

1328153773-second-demonstration-held-oveCaught ya Jeff.........lol. Now splitting hares is something different.

sticker,375x360.png

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 1

1328153773-second-demonstration-held-oveCaught ya Jeff.........lol. Now splitting hares is something different.

sticker,375x360.png

dude, I'm white...I can't jump that high. I mean Woody Harrelson can dunk and I can't.

• Like 2

How do we vote this thread as top 10 most bizarrely enjoyable meltdown threads of the past 10 years?

and considering that the "off-season" is just getting started...he, he....

What do they call the NFL off-season again? Oh yeah, they call it "The Silly Season". Maybe that's what we should adopt at DCP.

Strange turn of events…

Just talking about Finals week... what is the seating capacity of LOS between the 10's? If the pictures of LOS as full as it was on Saturday night are any indication, you can't get 30k people in that place w/o going past the goalposts in the endzones. If the sound issues start around the 10's, I don't think many people would pay to sit somewhere they can barely see and can't really hear.

all the end zone seating were wristbands, some rumor was going around at semis that they were 2,000 seats away from a sell-out so pushed the wristbands to the sides...the wristbands to the side part was true, don't know about the other but good tickets for finals the day of the show were still around

During finals, in good seats, there were plenty of marchers in the seats, some were using their phones to check tickets on-line and then grab those seats that went unsold. And around me, I had parents of MM that had a few extra seats and their kid brought way too many of their friends after they marched to snag all the seats around then shuffle as people showed up or left their seats

(Cow note: I have a new corps that I’m not too keen on due to their marchers' behavior and comments, I shall root against you next year as punishment)

Strange turn of events…

all the end zone seating were wristbands, some rumor was going around at semis that they were 2,000 seats away from a sell-out so pushed the wristbands to the sides...the wristbands to the side part was true, don't know about the other but good tickets for finals the day of the show were still around

During finals, in good seats, there were plenty of marchers in the seats, some were using their phones to check tickets on-line and then grab those seats that went unsold. And around me, I had parents of MM that had a few extra seats and their kid brought way too many of their friends after they marched to snag all the seats around then shuffle as people showed up or left their seats

(Cow note: I have a new corps that I’m not too keen on due to their marchers' behavior and comments, I shall root against you next year as punishment)

Now I KNOW I'm old!