San Antonio Sizzler!

Wow. Great job Boston. I thought Cavaliers would have stayed ahead of Boston and Madison.

Madison did a GREAT job tonight! Congrats!

• Like 1

The booing is ridiculous and classless. If you want to kill drum corps, you will let this cancerous hate of the Blue Devils grow. It should have no place in DCI. These kids have worked their butts off and don't deserve that kind of treatment, regardless of what you think of their show.

• Like 8

Wow!!!

Boston Crusaders over Cavies by .05 and 6th in colorguard!!

Madison Scouts are alone in 7th place and have distanced themselves from Boston Crusaders and Cavies; Good job Scouts!! Really digging the show this year and has grown on me! :thumbup:

Phantom Regiment jumped The Cadets? Not too surprised there but don't count out The Cadets.

Carolina Crown is getting better, but Blue Devils are clearly the corp to beat.

It ain't over 'til it's over!

Edited by gbell211
  • Like 1

Phantom Regiment with the sneak attack!!! If they get more story elements to work fluidly into their show we might see a 3 way battle come August!

WOW Crossmen are just out of reach of the 12 spot.

Yeah, the Crossmen are SO close to busting back in. only .4 behind Blue Stars at this point. That could change easily between now and Atlanta!

Come on SCV! Keep cleaning and move up. I think this new ending could really be the key to them moving up to medal contention

• Like 2

The booing is ridiculous and classless. If you want to kill drum corps, you will let this cancerous hate of the Blue Devils grow. It should have no place in DCI. These kids have worked their butts off and don't deserve that kind of treatment, regardless of what you think of their show.

I agree it's classless. But corps and placements have been getting booed for some time now.

Let's not make the Blue Devils any more of a martyr than they already are by implying all of drum corps hinges upon people not hating them.

• Like 3

They're not booing, their bluuing

Oh, what, that's not Blue Devils it's Bluecoats?!

ooooooooooh

:doh:

• Like 1