San Antonio Sizzler!

The booing is ridiculous and classless. If you want to kill drum corps, you will let this cancerous hate of the Blue Devils grow. It should have no place in DCI. These kids have worked their butts off and don't deserve that kind of treatment, regardless of what you think of their show.

Considering their show theme I REALLY don't think they care.

Dada is all about not caring and simply going against the grain. Those "boos" are cheers to them. And believe me, the audience is happy to give it to them. Everybody wins!

• Like 2

I LOVE WATCHING the DRUM CORPS SHOWS...Because it is beautiful...It sounds awesome..It is perfection at its best...

When i hear the RESULTS for DRUM CORPS SHOWS...It turns a beautiful night INTO....HATE...

Get RID of ALL THE JUDGING - TOTALLY...Let the people vote at all the shows..with their cell phones...1 dollar per vote per corps...LET THE FANS DECIDE...CORPS WILL MAKE MORE MONEY....OR

JUST GET RID OF THE JUDGING...

People these days ENJOY the PERFORMANCES....People these days including myself, do not like other people, who we dont know who they are, telling us, who THEY THINK were the best corps of the evening...

GET RID OF THE JUDGES! and LET US ENJOY THE MUSIC!!!

• Like 1

The booing is ridiculous and classless. If you want to kill drum corps, you will let this cancerous hate of the Blue Devils grow. It should have no place in DCI. These kids have worked their butts off and don't deserve that kind of treatment, regardless of what you think of their show.

I'll tell you a quick secret: The Blue Devils aren't the only corps in DCI. There's 30+ other corps in drum corps. We've lost two this season already. The success or failure of DCI doesn't solely hinge on the participation of the Blue Devils. I'm actually expecting them to bolt to Broadway like Star did back in the 90s at some point here.

• Like 5

I LOVE WATCHING the DRUM CORPS SHOWS...Because it is beautiful...It sounds awesome..It is perfection at its best...

When i hear the RESULTS for DRUM CORPS SHOWS...It turns a beautiful night INTO....HATE...

Get RID of ALL THE JUDGING - TOTALLY...Let the people vote at all the shows..with their cell phones...1 dollar per vote per corps...LET THE FANS DECIDE...CORPS WILL MAKE MORE MONEY....OR

JUST GET RID OF THE JUDGING...

People these days ENJOY the PERFORMANCES....People these days including myself, do not like other people, who we dont know who they are, telling us, who THEY THINK were the best corps of the evening...

GET RID OF THE JUDGES! and LET US ENJOY THE MUSIC!!!

I continue to be amazed that Crown is still within a point of the Blue Devils. After viewing the two shows back to back tonight, the difference in cleanliness is vast. The judges really must dig what Crown is doing this year.

• Like 2

This is a disclaimer:

If anyone goes back and reads my quick review of the BD's show and comes back after me with a pitchfork and torches, just know, that my singular opinion on it. I don't hate the show, and I would never boo (Except when I BLUEEEEEEE). I just don't like it, I don't find it entertaining and half-time I don't know whats going on. I do acknowledge that the Guard/visual is impecable and Really REALLY well arranged.

BD has a formula to win championships. I understand and acknowledge that fact.

As I stated eariler, I wish that they would find something that would get me entertained though, instead of writing a show that has the attention span of a squirrel.

• Like 4

True booing is not cool. And im going to get destroyed for this. But those kids who work their butts off also know exactly what they are getting into when they sign onto that organization. You do not sign up to march BD nowadays to be liked or to be a crowed favorite. You sign up for BD to win. While there is something awesome and unique about DCI's design diversity, BD does not field the shows that they do to be diverse. This is no secret. I too found myself booing at the screen not at the kids or even BD for that matter tonight. I was booing the judges. While I do dislike BD this year.. again,.. they also dont give you any excuses but to score them uber high. They are extremely talented. But tonight was NOT a good performance. It just wasnt. And they did not deserve the win IMO.

• Like 5