4 - 7)

Bluecoats, Cavaliers, Phantom, Vanguard

8 - 13)

Blue Knights, Blue Stars, Boston, Crossmen, Madison, Spirit

14 - 19)

Academy, Colts, Jersey Surf, Oregon Crusaders, Pacific Crest, Troopers

20 - 22)

Cascades, Mandarins, Pioneer

I see 5 corps having drastically better years than last year, 6 having a slightly better year, and 11 staying about the same. Cant' think of anyone that will expectantly drop for some reason.

My main prediction is that I will LOVE these shows, probably the most excited I've been about show announcements since I've been following.

Already hearing some of my friends from other corps referring to the Cadets' 2013 show as: HOPKINS GOES TO THE BARBER or others as BARBER SHOP and the 16 prop towers he mentions in the livestream as BARBER POLES, ha, ha, ha :smile:/>/>/>

Are they playing the "Haircut Polka" this year???

:smile:

Are they playing the "Haircut Polka" this year???

:smile:/>

Mike,

you are such a cut-up.

But keep at it and you'll be clipped by the T&P judge.

Was it a close shave???

Where IS that rimshot machine!!!!

Seriously, Mike.

How much money do you think we could get DCPers to donate for Hopkins to get a Cadet haircut and lose the chin hairs for the season?

We may be talking big, big money here, need Garfield as our accountant, and need Sam and DanielRay to return from their Baltic adventure to give this the business plugs it deserves.

Saint Baldrick, move over!!!

Seriously, Mike.

How much money do you think we could get DCPers to donate for Hopkins to get a Cadet haircut and lose the chin hairs for the season?

We may be talking big, big money here, need Garfield as our accountant, and need Sam and DanielRay to return from their Baltic adventure to give this the business plugs it deserves.

Saint Baldrick, move over!!!

Yeah! That would be cool, and YEA! is always looking for bucks!

In my days, we always looked funny...

us members had our Cadet haricuts, yet our staff had Bobby Hoffman and his big bushy 'fro, Pete Emmons and his long stringy black hair, and George Tuthill with his long hair and goatee.

Only DCP's Ironlips, Larry Schillings (asst brass guy in 71) and RaymondA had 'Cadet hair'. :tongue:

I predict Crown will suffer same fate as Phantom back in history. One year I think 77, BD 1st, Phantom 2nd, then in 78 SCV 1st, Phantom 2nd.

Imagine then, how SCV must have felt when they were second from 85-88.

I predict that the Boston Crusaders will receive a standing ovation at every show they go to before they even play a note. #BostonStrong

Edited by crownisking
  • Like 5

I wanted to publicly apologize for leaving the Cascades off of my list.

I would put them 1 place above Pioneer. Sorry that I forgot about you guys.

Watched the live broadcast last weekend. Cadet's music is amazing. I see them in 2nd this year.

I liked the CADETS , when THEY were the innovative force , not the corps that rehashes someone ideas.

Scores , are for Administrations. Shows are for the fans.

• Like 1