2013 Predictions

After all the months this thread has been hanging on here, would one of the moderators please, please, please correct the misspelling of P-R-E-D-I-C-T-I-O-N-S in the thread headline.

One tick.

Championships can be lost for less. Yup, call me a tick hound.

Wow, never noticed that until you pointed it out. You should be a judge!

• Like 1

Numbers 1-4 at the beginning of the season will most likely still be in 1-4 at the end of the season.

Ah, well. :satisfied:/>

Corps have not begun to "move in" and we may have just read our first "slotting" reference!

The most important show is the first one - that's where the slotting is established. :tongue:

• Like 1

After all the months this thread has been hanging on here, would one of the moderators please, please, please correct the misspelling of P-R-E-D-I-C-T-I-O-N-S in the thread headline.

One tick.

Championships can be lost for less. Yup, call me a tick hound.

OK...

Huckleberry_Hound_(_Character_of_Hanna-Barbera_).gif

Edited by MikeD
  • Like 1

The most important show is the first one - that's where the slotting is established. :tongue:/>/>/>/>/>/>

Some tell us that the " slotting " can actually be " established " during an offseason meeting featuring a Power Point Presentation. But who really knows if there really are 2 Divisions within the World Class Division as some in the know are telling us. One thing we can all agree on it seems to me is that there certainly was an attempt to institutionalize what would have become a permanent 2 Tiered " Slotted System " within the World Class Division if some got their way. I don't see how there could be much disagreement on that anyway, HockeyDad.

Edited by BRASSO

Slotting that's never occurred;)

Slotting that's never occurred;)

Wesleyrp,

So glad you've climbed out of those May snow storms in Denver. But you haven't leaked any BK news. How about at least sharing where they will be doing Spring Training. They are one of the few silent corps in that regard.

The most important show is the first one - that's where the slotting is established. :tongue:/>

Which is why the early west coast shows will determine the winner. June 21st Clovis might as well be DCI finals.

I predict Crown will suffer same fate as Phantom back in history. One year I think 77, BD 1st, Phantom 2nd, then in 78 SCV 1st, Phantom 2nd.

If and only if SCV pushes to be great early, then:

SC

CC

BD

PR

BAC

Bc

Mad

Cav

Cad (judges won't understand why they are using jet packs)

SoA

Troop

Xmen

BS

BK

Some tell us that the " slotting " can actually be " established " during an offseason meeting featuring a Power Point Presentation. But who really knows if there really are 2 Divisions within the World Class Division as some in the know are telling us. One thing we can all agree on it seems to me is that there certainly was an attempt to institutionalize what would have become a permanent 2 Tiered " Slotted System " within the World Class Division if some got their way. I don't see how there could be much disagreement on that anyway, HockeyDad.

I can't tell what's supposed to be in quotes....is it "can actually be?"

Which is why the early west coast shows will determine the winner. June 21st Clovis might as well be DCI finals.

I predict Crown will suffer same fate as Phantom back in history. One year I think 77, BD 1st, Phantom 2nd, then in 78 SCV 1st, Phantom 2nd.

If and only if SCV pushes to be great early, then:

SC

CC

BD

PR

BAC

Bc

Mad

Cav

Cad (judges won't understand why they are using jet packs)

SoA

Troop

Xmen

BS

BK

Cadets out of the TOP 8 ? If this occured, this sure would an interesting development.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1