2013 Predictions

I have given my earlier prediction much thought.

and still, whoever scores highest wins

Jeff of course we all agree on your prediction for 1st, but do you have the audacity to pick the top 3? omg.gif

Maybe the second and third highest scores?winky.gif

Jeff of course we all agree on your prediction for 1st, but do you have the audacity to pick the top 3? omg.gif

Maybe the second and third highest scores?winky.gif

sure. the score under 1st place is 2nd place.

the score under those two is 3rd place

I have given my earlier prediction much thought, (Boston 4th-8th), and have to revise said prediction. I am now projecting BAC to finish 4th-6th.

• Like 1

I have given my earlier prediction much thought, (Boston 4th-8th), and have to revise said prediction. I am now projecting BAC to finish 4th-6th.

The Gentleman from Maine has been recognized by the Speaker. The DCP House will allow him to revise and extend his remarks as intended at this time, and be so noted and included into the Congressional Record. The DCP House and the Speaker thank the Gentleman from Maine.

Edited by BRASSO

The Gentleman from Maine has been recognized by the Speaker. The DCP House will allow him to revise and extend his remarks as intended at this time, and be so noted and included into the Congressional Record. The DCP House and the Speaker thank the Gentleman from Maine.

I yield the balance of my time to the Gentleman from Florida, err, Massachusetts....or some other undisclosed location.

I yield the balance of my time to the Gentleman from Florida, err, Massachusetts....or some other undisclosed location.

I thank the Gentleman from Maine for that, and before yielding back to my colleague my allotted remaining time, it is my fervent hope to retain such undisclosed personal location information fully commensurate with the standard practice secrecy afforded all the DCI Corps in divulging any more info than name, rank, and serial number at this time. And with that, I yield back to the floor the balance of my time time and move that we adopt as written, Amendment HR- DCP 4321, which calls for brief lunch recess before the next scheduled prediction and subsequent discussion by other members of the DCP House.

Edited by BRASSO

I predict Boston is not going to announce their show this year.

• Like 2

I predict Boston is not going to announce their show this year.

"Fifteen Minutes of Fame"

• Like 2

"Fifteen Minutes of Fame"

It will rock, whatever it is...

• Like 1