Delightful Dekalb

I agree. Cavies, from what I saw in the webcast last night, comparing with what I saw at Akron, are getting much better.

And Bloo is having a couple off days, which is fine. You can tell by the fluctuating of their scores (78 to 80 back down to 79)

...also Cavies have been stuck just below 80 when they were neck and neck with Madison recently. They're due to break 80 soon.

It's a little frustrating for me, but I'm just trying to enjoy the shows this year and not complain about too much.

I'm surprised to see Cavies and Bluecoats so close this evening. Actually, the surprise is more Bluecoats' score. While I won't say I find their show is my favorite this year, I do find it to be one of the most engaging shows this year. I've seen it live three times and each time I have a different feeling and opinion about the show's meaning. Each end of the season someone usually posts a "most underrated" thread and Bluecoats always seem to be the corps that is most underrated. I thought this year would be different but I think we'll see the same thing again.

Now the Cadets/Crown tie is adding some spice to the season. While I thought this could be Crown's year and fully expect it will be, I thought we'd end up seeing a few challenges from Cadets and since I've been wrong so many times this year (don't judge--I'm not alone :tongue:/> ), which will include some excitement from BD and perhaps SCV.

• Like 2

I guess Jim Coates should get on Twitter and Facebook and ##### about the scoring! It worked for Hop the past 2 shows haha.

I'm kidding.

But seriously, do you think this percussion score just won Crown a championship? What could be a bigger motivator than scoring a full point and a half behind the leader and finishing DEAD last? That is something to hype on.

• Like 2

I agree. Cavies, from what I saw in the webcast last night, comparing with what I saw at Akron, are getting much better.

And Bloo is having a couple off days, which is fine. You can tell by the fluctuating of their scores (78 to 80 back down to 79)

I'm still convinced this Cavaliers show has an incredibly high ceiling that nobody beyond the current top four has. The corps has a definite fire to them that probably comes from being so young and rough on the edges. While I personally doubt they'll break past 6th this year, I better not hear anybody be surprised if they vault back up to 5th seemingly out of nowhere.

• Like 2

What does TOC stand for exactly. Again, excuse my noobiness

Tour of Champions

Tournament of Champions

Just heard from a friend of mine (old BD alum), in tonight's Devil's show, a drummer fell, and a color guard member got knocked in the head and ended up at the hospital with a concussion. Hope both are OK and can finish out their season.

Edited by skajerk
  • Like 1