2014 Predictions!

BD is most certainly "catchable". This is totally "group think". Neo, it's inevitable.

I highly doubt BD will be caught. (Not that I don't want them to be)---bluecoats and cadets would really have to tilt the tables at Atlanta. Actually less of a tilt and more of a strong jerk. Edited by Anstig

I highly doubt BD will be caught. (Not that I don't want them to be)

Can BD be caught.....yes. Will it happen.....no. I think BD is in a class of their own this year and they are going undefeated. In fact i am calling it right now, the record score of 99.15 is going to be beaten by BD this year. They are right on pace as of right now with 2002 Cavies who scored 91.55 July 19th, 2002. If i am wrong and they don't break the record, well then i will be helping myself to a hefty plate of crow.

Can BD be caught.....yes. Will it happen.....no. I think BD is in a class of their own this year and they are going undefeated. In fact i am calling it right now, the record score of 99.15 is going to be beaten by BD this year. They are right on pace as of right now with 2002 Cavies who scored 91.55 July 19th, 2002. If i am wrong and they don't break the record, well then i will be helping myself to a hefty plate of crow.

IF they were in a "class of their own" other corps wouldn't be within a point

And this is coming from someone who loves BD this year

IF they were in a "class of their own" other corps wouldn't be within a point

And this is coming from someone who loves BD this year

My apologies and i stand corrected on BD being in a class of their own. I guess i was just going off what i heard last year when there was a stretch of shows where Crown was consistently beating BD by a point, and some people here on DCP was calling it a beat down and Crown was in a class of their own. I just thought it went both ways. Again my apologies.

My apologies and i stand corrected on BD being in a class of their own. I guess i was just going off what i heard last year when there was a stretch of shows where Crown was consistently beating BD by a point, and some people here on DCP was calling it a beat down and Crown was in a class of their own. I just thought it went both ways. Again my apologies.

It does go both ways. Crown wasn't in a class of their own last year, in fact I thought they should have finished second to BD at Indy.

Yea, guess I could see a record score coming from them. I personally am not a big fan of the bluecoats this year and think they or cadets really need to add some more "flavor" somehow.

And to think that THIS came in fifth. Ok...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YLfIUFER2Y

Well, I guess it is time for me to make an update.

Original (Preseason)

1. Crown

2. BD

3. SCV

4. Coats

5. Cadets

6. Phantom

7. Cavies

8. Scouts

9. Boston

10. Stars

11. SoA