Phantom Regiment 2014

Defensive? Look at what you wrote. Even insinuating hair extensions. The guard is as wonderful as prior years - of course imo.

When I am told comments about "defensive" - it's not the first time. It makes me think that there are a lot of people who watch "Celebrity Apprentice" and have learned how to counter argue from it.

You are too funny. There's nothing anyone can say that won't get your dander up.

Have at it buddy but not with me.

Have a good ole miserable time

Edited by eric49

I know, here I am with another critique, but consider it...

After watching several other corps' shows, it seems to me that there is a lack of color usage in Regiment's show. Anyone else see that? How might it be affecting the visual scores? GE?

• Like 1

I know, here I am with another critique, but consider it...After watching several other corps' shows, it seems to me that there is a lack of color usage in Regiment's show. Anyone else see that? How might it be affecting the visual scores? GE?

It didn't seem to hurt us much in 94.

• Like 1

I know, here I am with another critique, but consider it...

After watching several other corps' shows, it seems to me that there is a lack of color usage in Regiment's show. Anyone else see that? How might it be affecting the visual scores? GE?

lack of color can be very powerful..i dont think the Black Swan warrants all the pretty colors.At times one can have not enough OR to much color but given the theme. well, you all can decide for yourselves/jmo

• Like 1

It didn't seem to hurt us much in 94.

this isn't 1994 anymore, Toto.

lack of color can be very powerful..i dont think the Black Swan warrants all the pretty colors.At times one can have not enough OR to much color but given the theme. well, you all can decide for yourselves/jmo

how is it usually staged? it's not a ballet i've seen in person (though do have the opportunity to see soon).

Cavaliers will come out ahead of phantom at finals