The Boston Crusaders just won the DCI Championships with a 99.9!!!!!

N.E. Brigand: "Interesting...but I wonder if perhaps they had started in October, rehearsed more, worked harder, if they would have gotten a perfect 100.00....?"

Stock.

The Boston Crusaders just won the DCI Championships with a 99.9!!!!!

N.E. Brigand: "Interesting...but I wonder if perhaps they had started in October, rehearsed more, worked harder, if they would have gotten a perfect 100.00....?"

Stock.

Or had better quality, more talented kids - the one that pisses me off the most.

No one gets kids like Boston has over the decades.

And before you tell me I'm nuts, if you haven't been with that group you don't understand what I mean.

Just accept that I believe it to be a fact, and disagree with MY OPINION as much as you like.

• Like 1

<sarcasm>

of course it would be much better if there was narration added... "ok everyone our color guard are building fences now"

</sarcasm>

(Funny you posted this. Just got the below suggestions in a friend's message.)

If the BAC had narration, it might go something like this.

- Here is a fence formed by the animals.

- This is a windmill formed to provide water to the animals.

- The head animal has died and we move on .

- This is windmill #2

- This G7 formation is meant to welcome the TOC.

Edited by Ghost

(Funny you posted this. Just got the below in a friend's message.)

If the BAC had narration, it might go something like this.

- Here is a fence formed by the animals.

- This is a windmill formed to provide water to the animals.

- The head animal has died and we move on .

- This is windmill #2

- This G7 formation is meant to welcome the TOC.

That last bit was censored, wasn't it? :smile:

<sarcasm>

Of course, it would be much better if there was narration added... "OK everyone, our color guard are building fences now."

</sarcasm>

It's especially funny because I have been one of the most vociferous opponents of narration on DCP.

But seriously, would you know that form in the video was a fence if Michael Lentz hadn't told you so?

From their Akron debut on June 21, when they scored 66.4, until tonight, 28 days later in San Antonio where they scored 82.425, Boston has improved an average of 0.572 points per day. With 21 days left to Finals (and it now seems highly likely that they will appear in Finals), if they keep up that rate of improvement, they will score a 94.445. Can they do it?

I look forward to seeing that Boston is still on this trajectory tonight.

3. Pardon me if I missed mention of this, but I don't believe it's been noted before: early in the show, after the "B A C" devolve into three pods but before the rotating windmill drill, the corps forms a hammer and sickle.

Am I the only one tickled by the hammer-and-sickle form?

It's especially funny because I have been one of the most vociferous opponents of narration on DCP.

But seriously, would you know that form in the video was a fence if Michael Lentz hadn't told you so?

Yes the fence has been there from day one. Part of the video was taken at spring training in Mass. Did you notice the bell/steel sound at the end. They cut a helium tank and made it sound like a bell.