2015 Predictions

This guy again...

His comments are adorable.

• Like 2

His comments are adorable.

And usually wrong.

• Like 1

I still do not believe The Cadets will medal, despite already beating everybody twice over. There are still major design flaws, and once the show is clean, there will be nothing left to run up their score, and I think it will stall.

I'm still going with my original prediction:

Blue Devils

Bluecoats

SCV

Cadets

I had Cavs 5th, but it doesn't look like this will happen this year.

I would not be surprised if the Blue Knights end up in 5th over Crown.

Cavs in 7th, Phantom 8th

9-15 is anybody's guess.

I'll go with:

Boston

Crossmen

Blue Stars

Troopers

and Scouts, Academy and Colts missing out on Saturday.

Precedent doesn't really mean anything, but while there are examples of corps slipping from 1st to 3rd (still medaling) by finals, the only recent case that I can think of of a corps falling from 1st to no-medal is Bluecoats 2007 -- they were on top for a hot minute but wound up in the 4-7 range by finals. Might have to go back to 1990...

I still do not believe The Cadets will medal, despite already beating everybody twice over. There are still major design flaws, and once the show is clean, there will be nothing left to run up their score, and I think it will stall.

I'm still going with my original prediction:

Blue Devils

Bluecoats

SCV

Cadets

I had Cavs 5th, but it doesn't look like this will happen this year.

I would not be surprised if the Blue Knights end up in 5th over Crown.

Cavs in 7th, Phantom 8th

9-15 is anybody's guess.

I'll go with:

Boston

Crossmen

Blue Stars

Troopers

and Scouts, Academy and Colts missing out on Saturday.

Major design flaws?. They've won GE caption every show or almost every show, high content scores, lower achievement numbers (need to clean).

Have beat Crown, BD in brass several times until they put their new closer in which is sloppy.

Have beat BD, SCV and Coats in percussion several times.

Anything can happen but which 2-3 corps are going to surge and top them and what are the indications number wise that you see this coming?

Edited by Tobias

If Cadets had MAJOR design flaws they'd be getting scores similar to Crown, much lower in content compared to those around them and very high achievement scores. They've been really high in content, there are not any major design flaws.

I don't think it's impossible, but I find it HIGHLY unlikely that Cadets don't medal, unless the other three have some tricks up their sleeves, more than one of them, IMO Cadets are locked in to medal, high chance of it at least being a silver. If there were major design flaws we'd be hearing about them from a lot of people and see it in the scoring. There might be some little things that come up later, you never know, but overall they only have one numbers weakness in guard, and that isn't killing them a lot. Otherwise, this is one of those Cadets corps that is only gonna get better and harder to beat.

If Cadets had MAJOR design flaws they'd be getting scores similar to Crown, much lower in content compared to those around them and very high achievement scores. They've been really high in content, there are not any major design flaws.

I don't think it's impossible, but I find it HIGHLY unlikely that Cadets don't medal, unless the other three have some tricks up their sleeves, more than one of them, IMO Cadets are locked in to medal, high chance of it at least being a silver. If there were major design flaws we'd be hearing about them from a lot of people and see it in the scoring. There might be some little things that come up later, you never know, but overall they only have one numbers weakness in guard, and that isn't killing them a lot. Otherwise, this is one of those Cadets corps that is only gonna get better and harder to beat.

Beautifully stated. In fact, I think they are done with MAJOR changes so should begin to cleanup quickly. Most of the 5 day break last week went to learning the new closer.

Beautifully stated. In fact, I think they are done with MAJOR changes so should begin to cleanup quickly. Most of the 5 day break last week went to learning the new closer.

I'm still hoping they change the last set of the closer.

• Like 3

The Cadets visual closer looks like a full gallop by the marchers. Not sure that has either GE, or Perf. Visual points that can be had over something less of a full gallop. Otherwise, their Show Design is superb, all around, imo.

And usually wrong.

But still adorable...

• Like 1

OMG Cadets fanboys, leave the guy alone...it's just an opinion...