George Hopkins response to the critics

Is this Stu?

Anyone seen him?

Is this the wolf in sheep's clothing?

This is "a" Stu, not sure if I'm "the" Stu.

(Actually, now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure I'm not. I've never been "the" anything.)

Basically what Whitedawn said..... They've always done this....what's the big effin deal?

Hey Whitedawn..... help me out, when did Cadets stop "posing"? You know what I'm talking about right? I remember for a few years they would strike a pose and then they would change positions.....then all of a sudden that went away. Why?

Yes, and if they averaged the total scores for three nights like they do for captions.....well, that would have been interesting too.

If they are going to average the score overall why have Finals at all? the point it to be the best on that night! I don't evn like that they average the caption scores and that was not done when I marched! IMHO it is dumb.

Explanation was given. Please close this topic now.

Basically what Whitedawn said..... They've always done this....what's the big effin deal?

Hey Whitedawn..... help me out, when did Cadets stop "posing"? You know what I'm talking about right? I remember for a few years they would strike a pose and then they would change positions.....then all of a sudden that went away. Why?

I think it stopped the first year I marched (1999). I'm not sure why it stopped though.

If they are going to average the score overall why have Finals at all? the point it to be the best on that night! I don't evn like that they average the caption scores and that was not done when I marched! IMHO it is dumb.

Yes....either average the complete body of work over the 3 nights to 'equalize' the impact of the judging panels, or don't average anything, including captions.....never could understand why the latter made any sense.

It looked like the Crossmen tilted when Bluecoats score was announced. That was good sportsmanship and the epitome of COOL!

I am now a Crossmen fan!

Edited by Corps_Efan
  • Like 3

"Off stage." Really?