Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

Clockwork orange would be good IF they decide to take that path BUT then get Back Brian Murphy. He did a great Clock Work Orange with St. Anns winter guard I think 2003 or 02

Wasn't this a general Kubrick show? Awesome show, loved the work; work looked like it came first before theme, which is what I miss about early 2000's. You can find it on youtube for the time being, it's not on the network.

From what I'm hearing BAC has some cool things in the works for 75th.

I'm glad I'll be back living in Boston (after 3 seasons in Texas) to follow along.

This coming year is my youngest kid's age-out too.

Should be an interesting year.

• Like 1

This was such an awesome show to march...with gr8 music...coronation...captain from castile...conquest...We had such a killer and very talented drumline that year...I hated carrying those huge gold flags on and off field that had the bases filled with sand...they were freaking heavy as heck!

my all time fave Conquest

Maybe add James taylor to the planning . Do you really think that Boston show was 10th.

I thought it better than 15th

I know people tend to underestimate BAC, but really? 75th place? I think that's a little low.

:peek:

Maybe they simply forgot to put a hyphen in the middle there ?

Edited by BRASSO

Captain Castile. John Williams.

Moody Blues nights in white stain. Moody Blues.

Danny Boy. celtic woman.

Conguest ED Denon 1970 VFW national.

Just some ideas above. Merlin sound track. A lot of music threw 18 series. I would think Boston uni would fit the theme.

I wish Boston all the best in the new season.

But I sure hope that its young administration will be better thinking than planning another camp weekend for Good Friday, Holy Saturday, and Easter Sunday which also this past Spring was Passover and Greek Easter weekend. What your religious beliefs and participation is is one's own business, but even many "secular" families use such holidays as this and Christmas (a national holiday) to gather as a family. Modern drum corps already pulls family life apart with four months of Spring training and summer tour. We shouldn't be shooting ourselves in the foot, especially for a corps originally founded as Most Precious Blood and still touting to honor the memory of CYO Nationals.

If this is the only weekend, facilities are available read the handwriting on the wall about WHY. Choose another facility.

And ditto to the Cascades.

I noticed that DCI showed no photos of either corps until well into the season.

• Like 1