MADISON SCOUTS 2015

Seems like you guys have been pretty quiet in this thread lately. No excitement about the upcoming season?

That's the downside of going all super-secret stealth mode between the middle of August and middle of June - your fans can get frustrated or bored really quickly and stop being your fans. Edited by Quad Aces
  • Like 1

It obviously doesn't tell us much, but here's the trumpet section rehearsing some show music.

http://instagram.com/p/yP9wymo_sg/

I'm not gonna pull something off of Chris Komnick's personal facebook page, but back a few weeks ago or so, he posted a pic of a few measures for lead trumpet in the opener.....let's just say the notes were quite a bit above the staff. Followed with a snipet of mello part that showed some pretty wicked runs.

So looking forward to the 2015 DCI season.

Just like every season.

Sending a nice check in support of our great corps. As little as it might be, I sure hope it helps.

The excitement is building here in Madison, can't wait to see the next level.

Go Madison Scouts!

Edited by thirdcoast
  • Like 2

Bump...shocked there isn't more discussion of Scouts for 2015. Anyone heard anything regarding how camps have been going? Inside info? Hopes?

Bump...shocked there isn't more discussion of Scouts for 2015. Anyone heard anything regarding how camps have been going? Inside info? Hopes?

I think the Scouts honks are hoping their corps makes finals in 2015.

The thing is, if they would stop the super secrecy & just announce the show, people would be talking about it. I have never understood the benefit of holding back show information. DCI should have an announcement day sometime in January where all Drum Corps announce their shows. Imagine the anticipation & buildup to that!

• Like 2

The thing is, if they would stop the super secrecy & just announce the show, people would be talking about it. I have never understood the benefit of holding back show information. DCI should have an announcement day sometime in January where all Drum Corps announce their shows. Imagine the anticipation & buildup to that!

maybe thats the reason..............people will be talking about it. or critiquing .