Cavaliers 2015

Given their athletic guard they always have I am sure it's going to be some interesting stunts if you will.

If I heard about last years show like this I would have talked it down also but I have to say that their show is the one I watch the most from 2014! I watched it last night even.

If you have known me for years on here you would know I was a big critic of Cavaliers but have since learned to love this drum corps and now watch all those shows I used to talk down.

And my initial thought was more of a "Maze Runner" type of show over game or gladiator type ...

• Like 1

And my initial thought was more of a "Maze Runner" type of show over game or gladiator type ...

Same here with a hint of machine. Maybe wishful thinking on my part. I think Machine is in my top 3 of all time favorite shows.

Edited by Tobias
  • Like 1

The logo very much suggests it's in the video game direction. If that wasn't their intention, they should maybe redesign.

The logo very much suggests it's in the video game direction. If that wasn't their intention, they should maybe redesign.

Agreed. In fact, I think it looks comically cheesy. Since these guys are normally on top of things, I assume this is on purpose.

I just pity the corps they have to compete against, it's gonna be game over for them.

I can see why Cappybara could be concerned that this year's theme Game On could be similar to XtraordinarY, but as other people have said, different staff and design team. Same brass arranger that did a great job last year. I'm excited about it, Cappybara. What I've heard so far sounds great.

capybara_diagram.jpg

I can see why Cappybara could be concerned that this year's theme Game On could be similar to XtraordinarY, but as other people have said, different staff and design team. Same brass arranger that did a great job last year. I'm excited about it, Cappybara. What I've heard so far sounds great.

capybara_diagram.jpg

I'm concerned about it being similar to 15 Minutes of Fame, not Xtraordinary. I like the capybara :)

• Like 1

I'm concerned about it being similar to 15 Minutes of Fame, not Xtraordinary. I like the capybara :)

Agreed, and with your point on the poster image for the show.

Not to offend anyone, but the image looks cheap and uninspired.

Agreed, and with your point on the poster image for the show.

Not to offend anyone, but the image looks cheap and uninspired.

Add to this "On The Shoulders of Giants" and the Cavies penchant for frequently pushing technical stuff to their pit. I hope they make me eat my words on this but somehow I don't think so.