SCV 2015

OK- just came back from a little SCV practice.

WOW.

The crowd will eat this show up.

• Like 1

I do think that the white should be an every-once-in-a-while (should that be hyphenated?) thing, though. I hope they go back soonish to retain the corps identity.

Also isn't the V supposed to be a separate button? How are members supposed to keep them afterwards?

Edited by bonelife

WOW.

What did you see?? I feel like I'm asking someone about their alien encounter haha

Really looking forward to this one.

Something from Vanguard land.

11377179_10153335239100336_6886494717369

Blue and black?

• Like 2

WOW.

Please elaborate. You left us hanging! Need to know as many details as possible!!!

Please elaborate. You left us hanging! Need to know as many details as possible!!!

When we arrived SCV was working on their ballad. A little Willy Wonka flavor. (Serious, but it works.) It's the tune- "Come with me, and you'll see, that the world"... (something like that)

I believe it was a Bari solo- a few feet away from the MIC, amazing effects.

They jumped around to different parts of the show- including the the drum solo or the last drum feature to what I believe to be the end of the show.

So here is what I come away with: The parts of the show I saw seem to be a mix of a Cavies and Bluecoats show. I think the staff reflected on the last few seasons, to melodic, theatrical, heavy shows and wanted to do something fresh. It's going to be a fun show. They are playing VERY well.

All facets of the corps are on fire already. They are going to blow crowds away this year.

Edited by KPinCAL

When we arrived SCV was working on their ballad. A little Willy Wonka flavor. (Serious, but it works.) It's the tune- "Come with me, and you'll see, that the world"... (something like that)

I believe it was a Bari solo- a few feet away from the MIC, amazing effects.

They jumped around to different parts of the show- including the the drum solo or the last drum feature to what I believe to be the end of the show.

So here is what I come away with: The parts of the show I saw seem to be a mix of a Cavies and Bluecoats show. I think the staff reflected on the last few seasons, to melodic, theatrical, heavy shows and wanted to do something fresh. It's going to be a fun show. They are playing VERY well.

All facets of the corps are on fire already. They are going to blow crowds away this year.

This. This makes me so happy. Thank you!