SCV 2015

Why not suggest a better paragraph that SCV could use, or pick a show from a past season that you really liked, and give us your description? Or link to an example of a corps' actual show description that you like.

We expect our show will rock and that you’ll like it

• Like 1

Honestly, all of these teasers are getting REALLY annoying. Not because I'm angry that the uniform hasn't been revealed, I'm just tired of seeing teaser after teaser.

The SCV snapchat literally just had 50 seconds of snaps saying "flags are ready!" "Horns are ready!" "Drums are ready!" "Pit is ready!"

Really, SCV? Just do the #### thing.

• Like 4

I took in some of the camp in March. The bits of "Pure Imagination" I caught aren't quite the tame version everyone knows.

"Virus Attack" is pretty formidable.

When we arrived SCV was working on their ballad. A little Willy Wonka flavor. (Serious, but it works.) It's the tune- "Come with me, and you'll see, that the world"... (something like that)

I believe it was a Bari solo- a few feet away from the MIC, amazing effects.

Some really interesting stuff from SCV's design team regarding their 2015 production. Check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R776roUQnX8

This show has felt like a giant mystery to me (well compared with corps who are periscoping rehearsals, putting stuff on youtube etc.) so this feels like our first glimpse into what they'll be putting on the field this summer. Sounds very intriguing!

Thoughts/reactions?

Some really interesting stuff from SCV's design team regarding their 2015 production. Check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R776roUQnX8

This show has felt like a giant mystery to me (well compared with corps who are periscoping rehearsals, putting stuff on youtube etc.) so this feels like our first glimpse into what they'll be putting on the field this summer. Sounds very intriguing!

Thoughts/reactions?

I hope it is as clever as it sounds, and the corps can pull off the vision. I'm ready to see something ground-breaking from this corps..

As an EE major, this show makes me very happy, especially coming from my favorite corps!