TOC Carolina - and the fan favorite will be?

Why were the Cavies "exhibition"....

Stomach flu. Recovering.

BD starting to lag behind in brass. Phantom completely swept Madison. I think that's the first time this season that has happened.

SCV takes percussion. Nice job, Jonz!

• Like 4

Vanguard took 2nd in visual analysis! 3rd in visual proficiency and color guard!

No surprise I'm watching the percussion caption, but it might be the caption that decides who gets the gold. SCV is solid at #1, but after that there's been some interesting results the last couple weeks. It looks like Crown taking 2nd in drums a couple days ago was an outlier. They've been 5th the last two shows. BD is lagging more and more the last two weeks. They've come in 3rd or worse a few times. Not a good trend. Meanwhile Bluecoats is coming on strong and gaining ground. Every tenth is going to matter to these corps.

• Like 1

Way to go BDs.

Keep plugging Bluecoats and SCV.

• Like 2

What year is this [Cadets' "12.25" show]?

2012. Fourth place, behind BD's "Cabaret Voltaire", Crown's "For the Common Good", and Phantom's "Turandot".

BD starting to lag behind in brass. Phantom completely swept Madison. I think that's the first time this season that has happened.

A little, but not too bad. Drums is another story.

Got a little caught up in my excitement about Phantom's score... but looking at the top, it's become a total toss up. GE seems to vary wildly from night to night depending on who is judging and corps seem to be trading performance captions too (brass has been crazy). Really exciting to see!