TOC Carolina - and the fan favorite will be?

They got dinged for that last night too. Ensemble wise they're playing some really difficult stuff, often spread out across the field. The section after the Kpop has been spotty the last two nights.

BD's achievement is higher than content. So that means the judges think the music is too easy for the performers? I also noticed that in visual prof as well.

Meanwhile, on my Amtrak train from NYC to DC.....

Way to respond BD.

Why you always gotta' be so dang classy?

... Makes me self conscious.

• Like 3

Hop knows how to start some hype

I know. It makes me really hope for black and neon unis.

Hopefully Cavaliers can regain some of their ground after they are healthy. This is a very unfortunate time for so many to be sick. Give them all some nyquil!

Interesting to see how they get seeded for Allentown, seeing as the Atlanta scores set the brackets. And Prelims is seeded by using the three Regional scores, in which Cavs have a 0 in one regional

The yearly TOC shows included at least one non DCI champ from the get go. Crown didn't win until 2013. The name is a promotional gimmick. No need to worry if Bluecoats's non DCI championship 'counts.'

I came up with the name. They have all won championships or one type or another. Regional championships, brass championships etc.. It was never meant as only inclusive of past dci champions.. As some one else mentioned a good marketing term.

OMG come on judges, did you see all the ties in the sub captions! Make a decision! Rank then Rate!

Ummmm, that is why you see the sub caption ties. They are ranking first and rating second amazing corps that are incredibly close in their effect and their achievement levels.