Final Finals Predictions!

I am hoping for three nights of great performances and three different champions. Not likely but that would be awesome!

All things being equal BD gets the nod because they are without a clear weakness. Crown its percussion, Cadets its guard, Coats are just a hair back in brass and visual performance. Get the the adrenaline flowing and it could be the best performance on any given night!

I am hoping for three nights of great performances and three different champions. Not likely but that would be awesome!

All things being equal BD gets the nod because they are without a clear weakness. Crown its percussion, Cadets its guard, Coats are just a hair back in brass and visual performance. Get the the adrenaline flowing and it could be the best performance on any given night!

GE is BD's weakness this year.

My Ouija board tells me that Bluecoast win GE, Devils win visual and Cadets win music with crown 2nd in GE, Visual, and 3rd in Music because of a 6th place finish in drums.

So......

1. Bluecoats

2. Cadets

3. Crown

4. Devils

I'll be reading the tea leaves later.

• Like 2

Carolina Crown - 2015 DCI Champion! End of story.

I called it last night, and will do so again here. This is the show.

Everyone else will also be amazing.

Ah yes... the final week of the season on DCP where every thread devolves into the playground equivalent of "My dad can beat up your dad."

After seeing 3 of the top 4 last night, I wouldn't be surprised to see Crown take this thing. But I honestly still think it's anyone's game. Seriously.... the current medalists are separated by just over TWO TENTHS of a SINGLE POINT (and Bloo is gonna' be fired the eff up).

DCI needs to pick another metal for 4th place. Pewter, platinum, chrome, nickel, copper, cast iron, zinc, magnesium... SOMETHING.

• Like 1

No one beaks 98, it's one of those years and it will depend on the panel as to the top 4 placement, especially Color Guard and Percussion.

Closest top 4 ever (.5 )and closest deciding score between 1st and 2nd (.05).

12. Crossmen. 87.0

11. Blue Stars. 88.1

10. Crusaders. 88.4

9. Scouts. 90.0

8. Cavaliers. 90.6

7. Phantom Regiment. 91.4

6. Blue Knights. 92.05

5. Vanguard. 94.1

4. Bluecoats. 97.35

3. Cadets. 97.5

2. Blue Devils. 97.8

1. Crown. 97.85

It is going go be so close. I am so excited to see it live. And of course to see Crown win!

We'll be able to see a bit more of how this may lean after two Tour of Champions shows yet. One tonight in Buffalo and one on Monday in Canton, Ohio!

No one beaks 98, it's one of those years and it will depend on the panel as to the top 4 placement, especially Color Guard and Percussion.

Closest top 4 ever (.5 )and closest deciding score between 1st and 2nd (.05).

12. Crossmen. 87.0

11. Blue Stars. 88.1

10. Crusaders. 88.4

9. Scouts. 90.0

8. Cavaliers. 90.6

7. Phantom Regiment. 91.4

6. Blue Knights. 92.05

5. Vanguard. 94.1

4. Bluecoats. 97.35

3. Cadets. 97.5

2. Blue Devils. 97.8

1. Crown. 97.85

The closest deciding score between 1st and 2nd was in 2008 when Phantom Regiment beat Blue Devils by .025 (98.125 to 98.100). This is the closest victory that is allowed in the current scoring format.