Official DCI Prelims Thread 2015

It is really heartbreaking to see the cavaliers in 9th.

It is for me, BUT I don't want to take away from any of the other corps. Madison is doing well. BK is great too. Phantom is performing well too. So, it is what it is, and Cavaliers ( or any of these corps) could move around.

My worry is that the penalty was due to the little kid. Otherwise, I think they will be just fine tomorrow.

I'm just hoping they have been marching 149 all season. Wouldn't it stink to have a guard member sit so a little girl could come on the last 3 days to participate in finals? :unsure:

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 2

Mark my words... With a pro-BD panel at semis tomorrow, BD will make up significant ground. Heck, they may even win.

BD has a great shot of winning tomorrow. They just need to deliver the performance!

Mark my words... With a pro-BD panel at semis tomorrow, BD will make up significant ground. Heck, they may even win.

Not sure.....CC's GE is very strong....and that is critical for finals.

Edited by Plan9
  • Like 1

Just think of how much prettier Crown would be sitting right now if their percussion were more competitive.

Just like 2013 -- Crown's percussion just has to be good enough.

It is for me, BUT I don't want to take away from any of the other corps. Madison is doing well. BK is great too. Phantom is performing well too. So, it is what it is, and Cavaliers ( or any of these corps) could move around.

Yes it couldl! But, with Marie Capinski judging guard, that is NOT good for PR. Too much 'bad' history.

Edited by Plan9

Just like 2013 -- Crown's percussion just has to be good enough.

Disagree. That drumline wasn't "good enough." Crown had to put up several perfect scores to overcome that low percussion score in 2013. They may do the same this year.