Official DCI Prelims Thread 2015

Congrats to Crown. I would love to see them win on Saturday!

• Like 2

Marty Griffin is a mathematical God.

i'll check the others later

• Like 1

It is really heartbreaking to see the cavaliers in 9th.

Yes it really would. If that were to happen, I can't help but thing the bug hitting them so late in the season would have had something to do with it. Hard to add and clean when you have so many guys sick. I really hate this situation for them. This could have happened to anyone. 2009 was an especially rough year for just about everyone.

The-Hills.gif

I'm so okay with everything that's happening today

• Like 1

BD recaps all over the map. Initial shock of 4th place has worn off. Devils still within striking distance. Don't size up those gold medals for Crown just yet.

My worry is that the penalty was due to the little kid. Otherwise, I think they will be just fine tomorrow.

Yes it really would. If that were to happen, I can't help but thing the bug hitting them so late in the season would have had something to do with it. Hard to add and clean when you have so many guys sick. I really hate this situation for them. This could have happened to anyone. 2009 was an especially rough year for just about everyone.

Yeah. Bad luck for them. They get a mulligan.

BD will be fine. You can bet ALL the staffs will be monitoring for penalties from here out...heh.

Cavies, if what someone posted here that they heard from the staff that some of the guys are still getting sick multiple times, they're probably limping along. Which has to be heart wrenching. Crowd should give them a roar for coming out and going full bore anyway.

• Like 3