MADISON SCOUTS 2016

I think they've played and moved their show better than Madison has for several weeks. On the Atown broadcast they had an overall larger sound and cleaner show.

• Like 1

Perhaps with the way the judges look at things, it is better to have a show that may be a little less demanding but flows smoothly and cleaner from the outset of the season.

Scouts clean this it'll be fine. Go Green Team.

• Like 2

And the Judge reaction has 'everything' to do with GE. I have heard GE Judge recordings where the audience golf claps and the judge is going bonkers!!

Too often I'm afraid.
  • Like 1

I don't know how you can all blame DCI judging and trends for Madison's poor performance. SCV couldn't be more SCV and classic drum corps this year and are scoring well.

Maybe Scouts show just hasn't hit the mark from a design and performance perspective this year?

• Like 3

I don't know how you can all blame DCI judging and trends for Madison's poor performance. SCV couldn't be more SCV and classic drum corps this year and are scoring well.

Maybe Scouts show just hasn't hit the mark from a design and performance perspective this year?

Pre-season hype got the best of a lot of people

Guilty