Cadets 2016

Tobias

You and me both.

This is why I was skeptical with the whole change to the visual staff. I have my concerns, but Cadets seem to be making a little headway with it; competing against corps that have a visual staff that has longevity is kinda tough but I am hoping it works out for the best for them.

So I do not know much other than what people are posting on this site about the uniforms changing, but if they are changing to a more stone-colored look, I think that would be a positive change. The black makes the Cadets look like a smaller corps; white makes them look bigger (imo). I also think the uniforms would give the drill positive impact on the show. Time will tell I guess.

Yes. Darryl did write a nice visual show that kind of gets lost with the black. It's much better than last year with the grey accents and light plumes but lighter would open up the visual experience I think...

My goodness how much cash does Cadets have? It's unreal how quickly they seem to be able to pour an awesome amount of money into show redesign mid-season. New uniforms FOR THE ENTIRE CORPS? Holy hell.

I mean it's not like they're buying plane tickets to perform overseas....

I did donate like a billion dollars so they better have some money left lol...

Yes. Darryl did write a nice visual show that kind of gets lost with the black. It's much better than last year with the grey accents and light plumes but lighter would open up the visual experience I think...

I'm still looking forward to seeing this show live. I'm still disappointed I didn't get to see it in Clifton. Ahh I was looking so forward to that. PPL park will be excellent though. That stadium is absolutely fantastic for drum corps.

• Like 2

I'm still looking forward to seeing this show live. I'm still disappointed I didn't get to see it in Clifton. Ahh I was looking so forward to that. PPL park will be excellent though. That stadium is absolutely fantastic for drum corps.

At least I got to see ensemble. There is greatness there under the filth. That's why I'm excited.
  • Like 1

How about a straight-up uni swap with the Oregon Crusaders?

Ducking for cover now...

• Like 4

I like OC's uniforms... Mmmm costumes

Ducking for cover now...

I'm accepting donations too if you got another billion :tongue:

• Like 1

Ducking for cover now...

And the 12th name change to... wait for it....

TREES AWAKENING!!!

I'm looking forward to a new uniform, but I think it's a little ridiculous.

This is a direct byproduct of not being able to settle in on a CLEAR concept/theme in the off season.

... Just can't seem to get out of their own way sometimes.

• Like 5

I'm looking forward to a new uniform, but I think it's a little ridiculous.

This is a direct byproduct of not being able to settle in on a CLEAR concept/theme in the off season.

... Just can't seem to get out of their own way sometimes.

As much as I absolutely love Cadets, I have to agree with you. Stuff like that should be decided before the season starts. It is not beneficial to the members when these types of drastic decisions are being made deep into the season.

• Like 2