Cadets 2016

Tobias

I don't see BD changing their entire guard and/or corps uniforms in the middle of the season tho

And Cadets' team seems to start through ideas at a somewhat frantically at a show if they design isn't working.

Why not give the black uniforms to C2, like they originally planned. Let Cadets get their new colorless statue uniforms, and then awaken info the maroon and gold at the end of the show. This seems like a very plausible idea to me.

• Like 2

Does anyone really believe that different uniforms are going to save a poorly conceived concept? As I said a week ago, the Cadets design team is throwing darts at a dart board. Kind of sad to watch. I saw a big red flag when Hopkins spoke about the concept during their preview broadcast.

• Like 3

Because the Cadets leadership knows nothing about how to construct a DCI show. They are always awful and never in the running.

Edited by Wadep66

Does anyone really believe that different uniforms are going to save a poorly conceived concept? As I said a week ago, the Cadets design team is throwing darts at a dart board. Kind of sad to watch. I saw a big red flag when Hopkins spoke about the concept during their preview broadcast.

nope

Edited by corpsband

Why not give the black uniforms to C2, like they originally planned. Let Cadets get their new colorless statue uniforms, and then awaken info the maroon and gold at the end of the show. This seems like a very plausible idea to me.

I dont think you could very practically change out of the existing a bib/top/shoes and into a new bib/top/shoes very seamlessly. And if you did, you'd have to write that entire thing into the show. It would take some sort of hybrid uniform to make that work.

Strategically, I just do not understand why you would change marchers' uniforms to something that matches the guard. Did I get this wrong? Someone please tell me the logic behind this. It seems as if the show was just beginning to make some sense, explaining what was happening between two opposites. I thought they had an idea that potentially mirrored Angels and Demons, so when the news leaked of a uni change, that's where I thought they might go.

But changing to white/beige/stone grey? WTF? Seriously, tell me I got this completely wrong.

• Like 1

This thread is a roller coaster. Weren't they catching up and groundwork was being laid for them to surge later on and happiness and butterflies after this weekend?

It's what happens when you're transparent. It'll cause some to believe the world is ending.