Cadets 2016

Tobias

So after final seeing the show live last night, I was more than a little confused by the ending. I had no idea why the stone statue ends up in a fight with the newly human character. To me it seemed forced and not really in keeping with the majestic music. While I understand the concept of the awakening, I would think it more effective if the stone statue somehow breaks out of the stone to join the "awakened" individuals. Somehow that would seem more positive than just beating someone down. It just seemed too forced and more than a little confusing. But, on the whole, while I recognize the flaws in the program and some obvious marching issues (uncharacteristically so), I really do not think it was not the hot mess that everyone thinks. And, I actually think that it has the chance to pass Vanguard. But we shall see!

The statue just "breaking" out of his statue state on a podium from the "judges in box perspective high up in a stadium " is probably not as effective as him "breaking out of his statue state and running to the human podium (represented by the soloist in his flesh colored costume)..,IMO Edited by Tobias

Topped with arugula.

What do the salad references mean? I must have been away from DCP for saladgate.

What do the salad references mean? I must have been away from DCP for saladgate.

I am pretty passionate about arugula. Cappybara and Corpsband had accentuated that fact.

It's ok. So is their design team, so you're not alone.

I LOVE TODAY!

• Like 3

Actually, it would just the same if the stone statue shed the stone exterior and then HE runs over to the cake with the human soloist. It provides the same bigger moment, but seems a little more inclusive and uplifting (given that it is very difficult to understand an internal struggle on a football field). When in doubt make it more obvious and not have the main guy's interior struggle devolve into a cheesy fight with a statue that was simply sitting there doing nothing and bothering no one. No need to beat him down.