Troopers 2016

Don't forget, this was the Color Guard uniform in 2013, and people on DCP were flipping out. And then, once we saw them in context, we all realized that they looked great.

Well, you know all the fashionesta's...lol

Remember all the chatter on xmen last year..etc etc etc if a sock color changes there's always those who never wait to see and very quick to judge.

AS far as the uni and to sexy as someone said, remember the drawing is an unrealistic person with perfect proportions and making every line or curve look great. I don't think it will give that appearance at all. It will work!.

Maybe in many areas before pre judging one should actually see.

Funny how many pre judge all things sometimes. Think if " everyone " did that. :smile:

Edited by GUARDLING

The thing that stands out to me the most is that the pants have a bit of a jeans look in the sketch, but since its only a sketch I imagine it won't look that way in person. I do have a soft spot in my heart for cream jackets (thanks to crown) but it will be interesting to see these on the field. As has been said before, it has a touch of Madison in it. The only major objections I have at this point are ones that probably only appear objectionable because of the sketch, and will probably not be objectionable at all in person.

Also, the blue pants are a nice way too keep the troopers blue as part of the uni, but use it differently.

On the other hand, I think saying the Western genre is tapped out is not at all an accurate statement - there is plenty of room for creative, new and interesting shows that still resonate with the Troopers mythology. Heck, in concept that Steampunk show should have been absolutely revolutionary for them, though it didn't translate to increased scores in practice. (I submit they didn't go far *enough* with the concept.)

And the repertoire was very Copland - they brought us Music for the Theater before Cadets did in 2014.