Denver Drumbeat (Drums Along the Rockies)

And Cavies seem too close to SCV for me(and I really like the cavies show)

I think cavies were cleaner. SCV had a lot of phasing issues and the last movement was visually dirty. They have a ton of room for growth!

3.55 above SCV even with the issues they had in the ballad. Crazy, BD.

I also don't think Cavies are that close to SCV.

80.80 Blue Devils

77.25 Santa Clara Vanguard

76.00 The Cavaliers

71.55 Blue Knights

66.45 Troopers

63.45 Crusaders

60.10 Cascades

Devils again...whoa. Monster score.

My favorite show this year...now having seen everyone at least once is SCV... :inlove:

• Like 2

Spreads all seem to be about right. What BK has is interesting, but the performance levels for the 8 to 9 minutes of actual show on the field (the 90 seconds of synth work isn't really their opening statement, is it?) aren't yet on par with the readibility of what Cavaliers and Vanguard are offering. Not impossible that Cavaliers will stall out in late July or that BK will catch a wave around the same time, but I'm guessing they're more in the Madison/ PR tier for this year.

I think cavies were cleaner. SCV had a lot of phasing issues and the last movement was visually dirty. They have a ton of room for growth!

these things are true. I think SCV has a way way higher ceiling to work with and it will show by the time they hit regionals

I have to say I am in love with the Blue Devils. You have taken story telling, and superb performance in brass, percussion, and CG to a new level. You made me cry in the ballad. And that is not easy for a Cadets alum. As of tonight I am a big fan for you to join the 3-peat club.

• Like 5

Congrats to BD for being the 1st Corps to break 80 this seaaon. ( even if its no surprise, they'd be the first to do it.

Cavs only 1.2 points in back of SCV, and SCV 3.6 pts in back of BD... I thought SCV was underscored tonite, but maybe SCV had a caption that let them down that I'm not aware of... who knows.