Tour of Champions Massillon, Ohio 8/8/16

I'll be going with dad, niece and nephew.

Not sure where to park, can't find anything online about where fan parking is and where to enter.

I'm bringing 12 people, including my dad, my girlfriend, her parents, 4 non band friends, and 4 band friends. 6 first timers! It's gonna be a GREAT night and I'm heading up and hour early.

Flying out of Southern California early tomorrow morning for the show, taking the long way to Austin for Business. LOL. First time seeing Bloo live! What a year to do so. I'll be wearing my UCLA cap (Representing the West Coast), seating in section 3 row S. The other reason for going is SCV didn't make it to SoCal this year. Looking forward to seeing them along with Crown and others. :-)

• Like 2

I'll be on the 50 wearing black not white.....go crown! Don't worry bloo I love you you too :) Oh and I can't even begin to describe how excited I am to see SCV live for the first time this year!

• Like 1

Flying out of Southern California early tomorrow morning for the show, taking the long way to Austin for Business. LOL. First time seeing Bloo live! What a year to do so. I'll be wearing my UCLA cap (Representing the West Coast), seating in section 3 row S. The other reason for going is SCV didn't make it to SoCal this year. Looking forward to seeing them along with Crown and others. :-)

make sure to practice the Vanguard yell!

https://youtu.be/jLn2Zhv7V1w

• Like 3

I've decided last minute to go.

Does anybody have a single ticket in the middle they'd like to sell?

Otherwise I'll head up there a bit early and go pot luck. I've always been lucky there's someone with a spouse or friend that can't make it last minute.

I'll be going with dad, niece and nephew.

Not sure where to park, can't find anything online about where fan parking is and where to enter.

This is a great place for drum corps, with LOTS of parking.

There is a huge parking lot right beside the stadium and its free I think. Staff will direct you for parking here, it's where the school buses park. On the other side of the stadium is a park right beside the school system.

The school grounds are huge and it's located directly beside a park where the corps warm up, all very close to the stadium. You can park on the grass of the park roads. My suggestion is to make sure your car is pointed OUT so it's easy to leave. There are three roads that will get you away from the school.

The parking lot is to the right of the stadium. On the left you can see the Paul Brown Dr SE where you can park.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Paul+Brown+Tiger+Stadium/@40.7928491,-81.5017221,587m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x8836d81131d89af1:0x90726faffae2c31c!8m2!3d40.7937909!4d-81.5000887

Edited by wvu80

This is a great place for drum corps, with LOTS of parking.

There is a huge parking lot right beside the stadium and its free I think. Staff will direct you for parking here. On the other side of the stadium is a park, all integrated.

The school grounds are huge and it's located directly beside a park where the corps warm up, all very close to the stadium. You can park on the grass of the park roads. My suggestion is to make sure your car is pointed OUT so it's easy to leave. There are three roads that will get you away from the school.

Driving my rental car from Cleveland, any secret routes to get to the stadium once I get to Massillon?

Several weeks ago I read that the Bluecoats had a new opener to put in late in the season. If true, is this the show it makes an appearance or is it really going to be a new ending?

• Like 1