Tour of Champions Massillon, Ohio 8/8/16

If I remember correctly I'm in section 4 seat M - 4. I'll know for sure when I pick up my ticket in a few hours. Can't wait for the show to start!

Don't forget to wear black.

• Like 1

I think the Massillon HS football team had it today . . . and it is that time of year and their stadium.

And they take football pretty seriously there:

Some tough news to announce... Phantom Regiment will be performing standstill-only tonight due to the health conditions of many members.

https://twitter.com/phantomregiment/status/762748786510790656

Some tough news to announce... Phantom Regiment will be performing standstill-only tonight due to the health conditions of many members.

https://twitter.com/phantomregiment/status/762748786510790656

That's terrible!

Oh no! Last year it was Csvies who got hit hard. I vaugely recall someone saying Oregon Crusaders marched a show with numerous holes due to illnesses earlier this year. But otherwise it's been a fairly healthy year for the tour.

Goign to throw this out there and maybe I'm wrong but si this not the same field that was brutalized last night by the field crew and forced the cancellation of the footbal game. I guarantee you that they won't cancel an NFL game and let a bunch of DCI groups get out there less then 24 hrs later and just wear it out but I've been wrong in the past!

Goign to throw this out there and maybe I'm wrong but si this not the same field that was brutalized last night by the field crew and forced the cancellation of the footbal game. I guarantee you that they won't cancel an NFL game and let a bunch of DCI groups get out there less then 24 hrs later and just wear it out but I've been wrong in the past!

Not the same stadium