2017 PREDICTIONS!

8 hours ago, BRASSO said:

. Who are " Boston fans" ?   and who are not " Boston fans ". ? I have no idea what this even means.. lol. Everyone on here gets to make their placement predictions.  Bottom line, the consensus here on DCP is that Boston's placements will be " 9th", and near as I can tell, nobody connected to Boston as a" fan " seems to have much of an issue with this.,, lol!  So I don't even know anymore what this thread is about regarding alleged " Boston hype"..., other than the fact its been pretty much documented now that there isn't very much of any" Boston hype" here on DCP at all. Ok, now that this has been cleared up re. the average placement predictions of all these Corps from DCP'ers... back to the preseason placement predictions, for any and all of the World Class Division Corps..........

There's no need to be obtuse, you know what I meant by "Boston fans" (you, Liahona, LabMaster, Ghost, craiga, etc). 

I noticed that none of you all were on that list that Liahona made of people's votes and thought it was interesting that was the case. That's it. So all the overly defensive stuff that followed in your post, I'm not really sure why it was needed at all.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2017 at 10:03 AM, Cappybara said:

After last year's crazy hyping of Boston in the offseason, I'll believe it when I see it lol

21 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

There's no need to be obtuse, you know what I meant by "Boston fans" (you, Liahona, LabMaster, Ghost, craiga, etc). 

I noticed that none of you all were on that list that Liahona made of people's votes and thought it was interesting that was the case. That's it. So all the overly defensive stuff that followed in your post, I'm not really sure why it was needed at all.

I'm just curious...please don't read much into it...just so it is clear as to what you meant...Are we (collective above) the same "Boston fans" that supposedly over-hyped Boston last season that you have previously alluded to before? ....I asked this question before, but it went unanswered...a simple yes or no will suffice.

1 minute ago, Liahona said:

I'm just curious...please don't read much into it...just so it is clear as to what you meant...Are we (collective above) the same "Boston fans" that supposedly over-hyped Boston last season that you have previously alluded to before? ....I asked this question before, but it went unanswered...a simple yes or no will suffice.

Yes and no. 

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

Yes and no. 

Thanks BUT I specifically asked Cappy :)

9 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I have no idea, I don't have enough storage in my brain to keep track of these things when I have to simultaneously memorize every single muscle in the human upper body and face :laughing:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Posted June 5, 2016 

BRASSO

I personally don't see BAC slipping to 11th or 12 ( or out of Finals ) this season as others here have predicted, as BAC has not been out of the TOP 10 now in 17 years.

-----

Posted June 5, 2016

Liahona

My pre-season placement predictions for "The Impossible Dream"!?!:

Highest placement: 6th

Passing the following corps from 2015: Phantom Regiment, Madison Scouts, The Cavaliers, and Blue Knights

Staying ahead of: Crossmen, Blue Stars, and Troopers

Just now, PamahoNow said:

Posted June 5, 2016 

BRASSO

I personally don't see BAC slipping to 11th or 12 ( or out of Finals ) this season as others here have predicted, as BAC has not been out of the TOP 10 now in 17 years.

-----

Posted June 5, 2016

Liahona

My pre-season placement predictions for "The Impossible Dream"!?!:

Highest placement: 6th

Passing the following corps from 2015: Phantom Regiment, Madison Scouts, The Cavaliers, and Blue Knights

Staying ahead of: Crossmen, Blue Stars, and Troopers

Was my post in the Boston thread or prediction thread? ...and I DO remember that post now...must have been drinking too much booze that night...lol..actually I don't drink...

I was only off by 6 placements...

1 out 4 for passing corps..

1 out of 3 for staying ahead....

Conclusion: horrible prediction