Staff merri-go-round

I feel for Cadets, I hope they get this thing worked out. Maybe if they start from the ground up top down instead of putting a bandage on whatever the weak section/caption is every year it can get something new and great across the board going. Probably not my place, but I wish them the best. Like I always say, I may have my favorites but I want everyone at their best.

......but I did laugh at those pics.

Fixed THAT for you.

• Like 5

Who gets to decide what is negative and what is not?

That is always the question when censorship is implemented. What we need to combat speech we do not like is more speech. If you disagree, or feel something is to "negative", point that out. Specifically.

Who gets to decide what is negative and what is not?

That would be the DCP Triumvirate of Elders, a mysterious unknown shadow organization that may or may not include the site's longest tenured members.

Maybe.

No one really knows for sure.

We think.

• Like 2

I wonder if you truly understand how DCI is structured.

I think I do. Each corps is an independent entity, and operates separately from DCI and other members.

DCI clearly has no legal oversight of the corps, other than qualifications for membership.

I'm not sure it's that simple.

At face value, I don't think anyone is reveling in the misery of others. I haven't seen any posts to that effect at least. I do think it's human nature for folks who've been burned or who've had friends burned to smirk a little. no one is happy that this is happening to the Cadets, but it's more than fair to say folks may think George might be reaping a bit of what he's sewn over the years. And that's not unreasonable at all.

Don't sweat the jokes. Humor is humanity's way of lightening a situation. if it bothers you that much, turn the computer/iPad/mobile device off and go have a beer.

225bf3890bde96ee5fd18faad2cce05b.jpg

Post of the thread.

• Like 1

I have it on a reliable source that the guard staff will mostly be in tact for the next season. There may be a change her or there but the bulk of them are apparently returning.

IMO the composition of guard work was not a top 12 guard. The performing members rescued the guard by over achieving what was written! Keeping the WEAKEST link? Very logical? NOT!

• Like 1

That would be the DCP Triumvirate of Elders, a mysterious unknown shadow organization that may or may not include the site's longest tenured members.

Maybe.

No one really knows for sure.

We think.

Perhaps they also know where E. Howard Hunt was on Nov. 22, 1963. :tongue: