2017 Boston Crusaders

12 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

To all you people hyping Boston this year, I just have to say - the hype is real. Wow. Saw a high quality, high angel video of them. Incredible. Calling it right now - 5th or 6th (depending on Cavies).

Please send me a PM of that link...pretty please with sugar on top...I will be your new best friend forever....ahaha

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bandandstuff said:

Where would I get this high angle video...

Salem, Ma..

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 5

22 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Please send me a PM of that link...pretty please with sugar on top...I will be your new best friend forever....ahaha

Ditto, please and thanks.

2 hours ago, Tobias said:

It was horrible and I think those Pilgrims need to go to mass and repent and I know just the place...

Considering that Christmas was not celebrated in Massachusetts until the 1830's because it was too Catholic of "papist" and Guy Fawkes Day where the Pope is burned in effigy was a favorite holiday in both Plymouth Bay (Pilgrims) and Massachusetts (Puritans), no self respecting Pilgrim or Puritan repented by going to "Mass." Sunday Mornung Meeting, maybe, but not Mass. As a matter of fact, the term "hocus pocus" used by both Anglicans and Puritans at the time was a put down against the Catholic Mass and associated it with witchcraft. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Salem, Ma..

Or last night in everett.